In response to the PHO Guidance published May 25th, the Scandinavian Centre will open with limited capacity on August 1st.
- Until then, all language classes, onsite meetings and social gatherings are cancelled.
- Planned vendor markets are allowed to take place, as they by definition in the PHO “Gathering and Events” are ruled by the PHO Vendor Markets.
- Only required, essential maintenance work is allowed to carry on at the Centre until further notice. The cancellation of all non-critical maintenance work applies to both contractors and volunteers.
- Mandatory for all visitors to wear face mask at all times. People who cannot put on or remove a mask on their own are exempt. Masks for children under the age of 2 is not recommended.
- A visitor can be refused entry if they do not wear a mask
- No social group interactions are allowed on the property.
- No social drink or food intake in the presence of others.
- No preparation of food and drink for events allowed.
Our Personal Conduct and Responsibilities and Re-Start Operation plans:
Sincerely, SCCS Covid-19 Committee