Application deadline August 14, 2020. Click here for_Scholarship_Application
To qualify the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be of Finnish descent.
- The student must be a resident of British Columbia who has been accepted for admission in an accredited post-secondary educational institution providing a degree, a diploma, or a certification for its program of studies, in BC or elsewhere.
- The student must provide proof of registration and transcript of latest marks and studies.
- The student must be of good character and must provide contact information for two references.
- The student may apply and be awarded a FHS scholarship every two years (not consecutively) up to a maximum of three.
Checklist for completion of the application:
- Completed application form Finland House Scholarship Application
- Cover letter: reasons for requesting the scholarship and describing the applicant’s personal interests, hobbies, volunteer work, career goals and aspirations as well as description of applicant’s Finnish descent and relation to Finland
- Proof of registration at the educational institution
- The transcripts of the latest marks and studies
- Submit application with requested attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2020
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Nancy Walker, President, Finland House Society